The Best All About Breastfeeding Audio Class
- Comprehensive course helps you breastfeed confidently
- Prenatal – Specific help and information to help you prepare for breastfeeding
- First 14 days –Everything you need to know to help you off to a great start.
- First few months – Common early problems and how to prevent them.
- Answers to every single one of the most FAQs bf questions new parents have
- Included with course is full community support and lactation consult with IBCLC
How Can We Help?
Breastfeeding Consults in Phoenix
Breastfeeding Support Group
Breastfeeding help for Arizona Residents
Breastfeeding Skype Consult
Pregnancy to Postpartum – Individualized consultations for each stage
What people are saying about Lori J. Isenstadt, IBCLC
“Lori is truly the Mercedes in the breastfeeding community 🙂 Lori was there on day 2 of my baby girl’s life. She asked me to demonstrate the feeding that my baby and I were sharing. After a close watch she suggested a change. That change saved both my breasts from pain and my baby from starvation! Lori will be there right after delivery for my future child”
“I would highly recommend Lori to anyone struggling with breastfeeding. Lori was extremely informative and made me feel comfortable and confident that we could improve our situation. She answered all my questions and made sure to follow up after the appointment with helpful information and videos. Thank you Lori!”
“I didn’t think I needed to take a breast feeding class because breast feeding is so natural. My doctor recommended Lori’s class to me and I’m glad she did. My husband and I had a one on one class/meeting due to my husbands crazy work schedule. Lori was super nice and made us feel so comfortable and answered any silly questions I had. She taught us tons, things I wouldn’t have even thought of. It was well worth the time and money!”